We can provide all our services fully in English.
We offer cognitive-behavior counseling and psychotherapy (CBT)
Selection of problems that can be addressed efficiently through therapy:
- mood disorders
- bipolar disorder
- panic attacks and panic disorder
- social anxiety
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- generalized anxiety disorder
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- alcohol addiction and abuse
- pathological gambling
- couple and family problems
- procrastination and time management
- decision making
- stress management
Our clinical psychologists are licensed to practice by The Romanian Board of Psychologists, The Romanian Cognitive Behavioral Association and have a masters degree level of professional training in clinical psychology and psychotherapy at Babeş-Bolyai University.The office is easily accessible by car or public transportation and is located across City Hall.
If necessary we can also provide online sessions.
Call: 0734 865 688
Our address is:1 Moţilor Street, app. 27